-
January 11th, 2006, 01:06 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I am thinking of selling or trading my WB Kirsten. She is sweet but I don't think I am a Kirsten person.
She would come with a 1986 dress and socks and an AG replacement apron. No shoes or hair bows.
Her hair is cut but otherwise it is nice and shiny and soft. As you see I have french braided the pigtails.
She is clean and in excellent condition, has all her eyelashes and reasonably tight limbs for her age.
Asking $120 plus shipping. For $160, I will throw in a PM Kirsten work dress and cream ribbons and PM two tone boots, all in good condition.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/in...?id=2117155008
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 10, 2006 09:07 PM: Message edited by: MissMooMoo ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks